[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
Mi Jan 21 23:51:38 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Igor <havegot at i.ua> wrote:
> Hallo zusammen,

>  I think it should be sufficient (and I think I also tried it once) to
> remove/change the hidden file .tiptoi.log
> Removed .tiptoi.log and the pen reflashed OK. Thanks Ulrich! :)
> Log file was:
>
> CA201523
> N0038
> GERMAN
> 3202N
>
> and became:
>
> CA201523
> f0021
> FRENCH
> 3202N
>
> Romain's pen is:
>
> DD023453
> f0023MT
> FRENCH
> 3202N
>
> I'd like to know what is the difference between "MT" and not "MT" versions.

This might also be some binary code, not ASCII letters.

> But remember: you need the correct language code sheet to
> re-initialize the stick.
> Could you please tell me what is "language code sheet"? :)

When you buy a new pen you have to initialize it with the right
language. IIRC there is a sheet with the right OID for your country in
the box.

> But as you seem to be able to print OIDs with
> OIDProducer (something which I am still failing) this should not be a problem.
> To print with OIDProducer is easy. :)

Well, I always fail when trying to print your pdfs. ;-(

> Does OIDProducer 8 output identical PDFs to OIDProducer 7.26?
> Not tried yet but shell for sure later.
> I saw somewhere an option that allows to play with setting and get the most appropriate output for a specific printer(more or less bold or different size of the dots). But can't understand how to do it exactly.

I'll re-check in 7.26

> If someone wants to play with oidproducer 7.26 it is here:
>
> http://fgf1.i.ua/g/384348.384348.12097b.3.365673b7.2/OidProducer726a.rar

Yeah, I tried, but the prints where not working...

Uli