[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Igor havegot at i.ua
Mi Jan 21 12:12:06 CET 2015

Hallo zusammen,

 I think it should be sufficient (and I think I also tried it once) to
remove/change the hidden file .tiptoi.log
Removed .tiptoi.log and the pen reflashed OK. Thanks Ulrich! :)
Log file was:

CA201523
N0038
GERMAN
3202N

and became:

CA201523
f0021
FRENCH
3202N

Romain's pen is:

DD023453
f0023MT
FRENCH
3202N

I'd like to know what is the difference between "MT" and not "MT" versions.

But remember: you need the correct language code sheet to
re-initialize the stick.
Could you please tell me what is "language code sheet"? :)
But as you seem to be able to print OIDs with
OIDProducer (something which I am still failing) this should not be a problem.
To print with OIDProducer is easy. :)
Does OIDProducer 8 output identical PDFs to OIDProducer 7.26?
Not tried yet but shell for sure later.
I saw somewhere an option that allows to play with setting and get the most appropriate output for a specific printer(more or less bold or different size of the dots). But can't understand how to do it exactly.

If someone wants to play with oidproducer 7.26 it is here:

http://fgf1.i.ua/g/384348.384348.12097b.3.365673b7.2/OidProducer726a.rar

Tiptoi takes "Sonix 1.5G" option.

Bye

Быстрый хостинг с SSD. Попробуйте, чтоб убедиться!
http://freehost.com.ua/unix/