Visualizing Daily Usage Statistics

rejuvyesh rejuvyesh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:32:15 CET 2014

Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

Currently there are a lot of issues with `categorize.cfg` handling. We can
define tags such that they never add up to 100% or add up to more than 100%
of the total time arbtt has captured. Handling that, generally enough seems
quite complicated (any suggestions are of course welcome). This is the
reason, even I am not using my default `categorize.cfg` file here. So you
are correct that the tags are assumed to form an exclusive set.

You are also right that I should include the rendering directory right in
the master branch. I will do it right now.

I am still pretty new to haskell. I was planning to write a complete app in
haskell handling both parsing and serving it to web. But writing a simple
parser was lot more easier in python :( . I hope to do that some day ^TM.

Till then I had some issues, like handling things which I haven't been able
to track with tags and want to tag as say "others". Right now I would have
to exclude every other tag and then find them to add them to the `json`
files. It would be really great if there was some way to add to the config
file to automatically mark everything untagged as say "others".

For now I'll add the rendering files to a separate folder and add a simple
python serving script.

Cheers!

---
rejuvyesh