Listing samples which are not matched by any tags?

Gwern Branwen gwern at gwern.net
Sun Nov 3 21:00:25 CET 2013

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Joachim Breitner
<mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> So maybe you mean “not tagged by any of these tags t1,..,tn”? In that
> case, can’t you just run
> $ arbtt-stats -x t1 -x t2 -x t3
> and see what is left over?

I wouldn't expect that to work because it wouldn't tell me what
samples were failing to be matched so I could write rules which
*would* tag them, and in any case, that command doesn't seem to do
anything useful for me:

    $ arbtt-stats -x WWW -x IRC -x PDF -x Rec -x Umineko -x Music -x SRS
    Total time per tag
    Tag_|_Time_|_Percentage_
    $

I am fairly sure that my arbtt logs back to 9 September 2013 are not
100% completely covered by my existing rules. Did that strategy yield
anything useful for you?

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net