Listing samples which are not matched by any tags?

Gwern Branwen gwern at gwern.net
Thu Oct 31 16:57:11 CET 2013

So my self-experiment will soon end and I will be extracting my arbtt
records for analysis. I'd like the classification to be reasonably
comprehensive, and while my current set of tags seems fairly
comprehensive, I don't know how many non-idle samples are being
ignored or omitted from the stats.

I can run arbtt-stats but it only gives me summaries by tag, and not
access to untagged raw samples which I can look at and write new rules
to include in order to improve classification coverage and get more
accurate numbers.

arbtt-dump will dump lots of raw samples for me to look at, but it
won't filter out all the tagged samples as far as I can tell.

I've looked at the man pages, the manual, and the mailing list but no
one seems to have brought this up before.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net