Data.Binary.Get.runGetState at position 296: demandInput: not enough bytes

Henk te Sligte htesligte at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:13:21 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to get arbtt working, but whatever I do, I keep getting the
error:
arbtt-stats: Data.Binary.Get.runGetState at position 296: demandInput: not
enough
bytes

I have removed the log file, I have tried to run arbtt-recover, I have
installed it with and without cabal, but I keep getting this error.

The only way I can find out what windows have been running on my system is
by running arbtt-dump | more and trying to read the active window manually.
Is there something I am doing wrong?

I am using Opensuse 12.3 with Gnome 3.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,