[Tiptoi] tip toi pen not working anymore

Falko Oldenburg falko at vakat.de
Fr Dez 8 23:08:20 CET 2017

hi,

did you check the tip of the pen? (no pun intended) there might be something stuck in the hole before the camera! I had that with an older model where the tip was bending inward due to heavy usage on rough terrain.. in my case I actually had to carfully widen the hole with a drillbit. but the camera might be put off by small amounts of residue in the right places... it's an optical system after all.

greetings...