[Tiptoi] tip toi pen not working anymore

Boris Baumann boris.baumann at googlemail.com
Fr Dez 8 18:14:25 CET 2017

hi!

did you check the test mode of the pen? (Power and skipback |< at the same
time). When entering that mode you first hear (in chinese) "Testmode"
("Toshe mo she"), "Start test of program" ("Cashe toshe ton tjio") followed
by "Program test pass" ("ton tjio toshe dchin tao") or "Program test fail"
("ton tjio toshe she by"). after pressing volume "+"  you can read every
code without GME. the voice gives you the OID-Number in chinese. Did this
work?

And ... when you look with the cam of a smartphone directly into the pen,
you can see the Infraredlight. is there a different between the two pens?

boris

--
pgpid: 0x44B30067
9288 B559 5CC4 208C 98DA 29AD DECC 272C 44B3 0067