[Tiptoi] Funktioniert euer Tiptoi-Stift ohne Batterien im USB-Storage-Mode?

st_germain st_germain at web.de
Fr Feb 20 17:34:10 CET 2015

Am 20.02.2015 um 10:16 schrieb Igor:
> I think these are the numbers that are printed at side of the battery
> >compartment (same side as the small holes; the number is visible even
> >with inserted batteries). For the older pen the number is engraved.
Sorry together for this delayed answer:

Yes, these both pens, are older ones. I think 2 or 3 years old...
So Uli, is right: These both numbers are engraved where the battries get
in place.

So I take another look at these both pens:
There is a label (Barcode) in side of the top of batterie-hole (on the
speaker side)
with a number: AB099287 and AB146935 with are the same in the
.tiptoi.log file.  N0038 stands for the firmware they are sold I 'll think.
Because in the http://static.tiptoi.com/db/tiptoi_de_de.xml
there are these diffrent sections:

<firmware>
<firmware1>
<version>136</version>
<path>
http://static.tiptoi.com/db/firmware/update encrypt normal freq.upd
</path>
<checksum>28F7854A</checksum>
</firmware1>
<firmware2>
<version>38</version>
<path>
http://static.tiptoi.com/db/firmware/Update3202_dl.upd
</path>
<checksum>39EC05ED</checksum>
</firmware2>
<firmware3>
<version>38</version>
<path>
http://static.tiptoi.com/db/firmware/update3202MT.upd
</path>
<checksum>3A04DD92</checksum>
</firmware3>
</firmware>

Igor, your pen seems to be older then 3 years. Because it was sold with
firmware 1, version 136 and
your .tiptoi.log contains 3201 without any Character like N, MT, DL etc...

Kind regards, Ingo (st_germain)