[Tiptoi] Various Channels of Information, Wiki etc.

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mo Jan 26 00:22:44 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 25.01.2015, 16:01 +0100 schrieb Pronwan Zeke:
> A wiki would be perfect!

it seems that the wiki is already enabled:
https://github.com/entropia/tip-toi-reveng/wiki

But I’m a bit worried about spreading information in too many places. We
currently have:
 * The original thread on mikrokontroller.de
 * The various files in the github repo, especially GME-Format.md
 * This mailing list.
 * Various pull requests with useful information
 * The German, enduser-friendly page at http://tttool.entropia.de/
 * And now the wiki

We should make sure that some stuff can always be found in one place.
For example:

 * Definite knowledge about the GME file format stays in
   https://github.com/entropia/tip-toi-reveng/blob/master/GME-Format.md
   The wiki could of course be a good place to document stuff that is
   only partially understood,
 * Documentation for the tttool goes into the README.md, and – at least
   the higher-level commands – can also be explained on
   http://tttool.entropia.de/

> Also custom games (including pdf and GME files) COULD be shared via
> this page as well as Tutorials etc.

This might hit file size limits (100MB). At least that’s the reason why
I put the taschenrechner files on bitbucker.

But in General I’m all for a nice collection of custom projects. After
all, I want to see that my work here was useful :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner