[Tiptoi] Various Channels of Information, Wiki etc.

Pron pronwan at gmail.com
Mo Jan 26 09:24:30 CET 2015

It was extremely useful! :-)

At the moment, I'm upgrading some "Fimo"-animals I made so that it plays sounds, the animals name, stories and songs about the animal as well as informations about the animal.
Fimo is a colored clay-like material to form sculptures and stuff.

Works great and I'm sure, my boy will love it :-)

Adding those dots to LEGO animals as well I think.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet