'arbtt-stats: Prelude.(!!): index too large' when running arbtt-stats

Jason Mule jason at tunapanda.org
Tue Jun 23 14:23:35 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 23.06.2015, 13:03 +0300 schrieb Jason Mule:
> > I get this error when I run arbtt-stats 0.9.0.4 after running arbtt
> > -capture. My categorize.cfg has a single line:
> > $idle > 30 ==> tag inactive
> >

> hmm. There is only one use of !! in the code of arbtt-stats, and that
> involves reading the capture log.
>
> Does "arbtt-dump" work? Does it help to fix the log file with "arbtt
> -recover"?
>
> arbtt-dump works up to a certain point and then the same error is thrown.

arbtt-recover complains with the following error:
"Failed to read value at position 35696:
  Unsupported TimeLogEntry version tag 87"

and many more like this.

I have attached the categorize.cfg that was actually used to generate the
log. Apologies for missing this and thanks for the quick response.

--
Jason