Time Formatting

Ian Wojtowicz ian at miscellaneousprojects.com
Mon Feb 10 00:35:06 CET 2014

I would like to see future versions of arbtt improve the data export
functionality so we can chain this great utility to reporting and
visualization tools.

One small request would be to change the time format from ##h##m##s to
##:##:##. This would improve compatibility with most over software systems.

The other request is about CSV exporting. I'm not sure what the best
solution would be, but I would like to be able to export project and tag
stats by time periods. For example, at the end of a week or work, I'd like
to be able to export a series of daily values for a set of projects and
tags.

Right now, this requires a lot of manual editing of CSV files. It should be
simpler...

http://miscellaneousprojects.com
Talk to us. We're interactive.
617 466 4701