arbtt as a library?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Jan 2 11:16:02 CET 2014

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 02.01.2014, 03:54 +0000 schrieb Ian Wojtowicz:
> > > As an aside, I thought I could make do with the csv output, but I can't
> > > pipe that:
> > >

> > > ollie <at> io ~> arbtt-stats -c IRC --output-format=csv | grep -i haskell
> > > arbtt-stats: ioctl: invalid argument (Invalid argument)
> >
> > For now I’d prefer interaction and integration via the commands. I just
> > fixed this particular bug in the darcs repository.
>
> I'm having the same problem with arbtt 0.7. I tried building the repo code,
> but it failed on a bunch of dependencies.
>
> Is there a debian package of the fixed code I can get from somewhere?

I could manually build one, but it would be easier if you manage to
build from the repo. Can you try

$ apt-get build-dep arbtt
$ apt-get install cabal-install
$ cd ..../arbtt/
$ darcs pull      # or git pull
$ cabal install

and if that does not work, tell us the error message?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner