Feedback and improvements

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Jul 20 19:06:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 19.07.2013, 18:16 -0400 schrieb
kleinempfaenger at hotmail.com:

> > Note that the filter only affects the “selected” time; the recorded time
> > will always be everything. In your case it seems that there are only
> > samples from within the last 24h – maybe due to the corruption above.
>
> Yes, my example was very special, as I had just resetted the
> capture.log. What I mean is, that when I use the -i parameter, the
> data analysis per tag wouldn't be shown afterwards.

To achieve that, just pass flags for all the reports you want to see
$ arbtt-stats -i -t
or more verbosely
$ arbtt-stats --information --total-time

You can pass any number of the report flags to arbtt-stats:
http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt/doc/users_guide/arbtt-stats.html#idp213048

Greetings,
Joachim
--