[Tiptoi] TINGifying Books: Dr Seuss's ABC

Glaukon Ariston glaukon.ariston at gmail.com
Fr Aug 2 23:34:39 CEST 2019

I know this is a TipToi related mailing list, but I thought people on the
list might find this interesting. The two pens -- TING and TipToi -- share
similar technology.

So, I have created a short video overview of what it takes to bring audio
to a paper book using Audacity and the software I have written -- you can
find it on GitHub at https://github.com/glaukon-ariston/ting-reveng

I have used this software to TINGify some of my children's books (mostly
language books, but also some picture books).

The video can be seen here:
https://youtu.be/Mm3mps9qwQc

Ta,
Glaukon