[Tiptoi] Export And Assemble (change some audios)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
So Feb 18 01:02:55 CET 2018

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.02.2018, 00:05 +0100 schrieb Francisco Riveros:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Sorry that I am repeating this topic, but anyone has done it ?
>
> I have used the commands of tttool (which btw is awesome work) to
> export and then with the yaml assemble the game again but there are
> like 0,2 MB lost in the process.
>
> Franciscos-MBP:tip-toi-reveng-1.8 friveros$ ./tttool assemble
> Sprichst_Du_Englisch2.yaml
>
> The original game  size is 14,2 MB
> The assembled one size is 14 MB

that is not too unexpected, as tttool completely re-assembles the file.
 This means that some audio in the GME that were not used at all are
now left out. Or, more likely, that this GME file is using some
features that we do not understand yet (e.g. “binaries”, a certain form
of games).

> so when I tried without modifying nothing (export and assemble)
> Everything work, but only the first part then nothing happen.

Not sure what you mean with the last sentence. What works, and what
does not?

Cheers,
Joachim

--