[Tiptoi] Tiptoi hacking

Matthias Weber matthiaz.weber at gmx.de
Sa Dez 30 18:22:15 CET 2017

Hi Werner and list,

up to my current knowledge, nobody is able to perform a firmware update
of the pen. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to read how it is done.

So far we've taken a dump of a tiptoi pen's flash memory and are trying
to find out how the firmware update is done or how we can get a
workaround to flash new firmware.

It will be helpful to understand the memory mapping of the peripherals
connected to/ used by the ARM core (UART, flash interfaces). That's what
Sven has started to work on. We'd be happy to get any support here.

Cheers,
Matthias