[Tiptoi] TipToi language switch issue

asedovski at gmail.com asedovski at gmail.com
Sa Jul 15 11:29:59 CEST 2017

Dear tip-toi-reveng (sorry, but dont know how to start better)

I have an issue and hope you might give me an advice.

Playing with filesystem of TipToi (with player) I perform next changes:

1) Root - SupperLanguage.txt replace GERMAN with RUSSIA
SupperLanguage.txt
RUSSIA

2) system\LanguageInfo2.txt - replace first number 3 with 5
system\LanguageInfo2.txt
5 (<<<<<)
999 GERMAN Update3203L.upd
998 FRENCH Update3203L_fr.upd
997 DUTCH Update3203L_nl.upd
996 ITALIAN Update3203L_it.upd
995 RUSSIA Update3203L_ru.upd

and got a brick :( It is just switched on but not detected as USB
storage any more.
I was trying to enter boot mode or test mode but with no luck.

Is there are anything I can try to repair device?
Thank you a lot in advance.

Now I read about .tiptoi.log file but looks like to late :(

--
Best regards,
Pavel Asedovski