[Tiptoi] Prevent interruption of play

Frank Tremmel fut at glasir.de
Fr Jun 30 18:11:06 CEST 2017

Thank you Thron for sharing.

I'm using the construction with P() after J() at a new TipToi (with mp3
player) too. But I never remarked, that the jump will be interrupted.

But I'm using a mode flag, for preventing mistakenly inputs with something
like:

Z021:
  - $mode==2 ? $e:= 21 J(checkInput)

In this case $mode==2 is the input mode.

At the new Tiptoi the P() after J() is necessary, since there are otherwise
long pauses to following  sounds.
All in all, I have the feeling, that jumps will done faster with a following
P() at the new TipToi.