[Tiptoi] Prevent interruption of play

Michael Thon m7.thon at gmail.com
Fr Jun 30 09:02:37 CEST 2017

Hi there,

I am new to tttool, and already having lots of fun. Thanks!

I am preparing a treasure hunt, and it would be very helpful if there was some way to prevent the tiptoi from interrupting the audio played by a play command. Currently, when audio is playing, and some other oid (with sound?) is clicked, then the audio output is interrupted. I thought I had read somewhere that there is some special register that sets the tiptoi to "non-interrupting mode", or something like that, but I cannot find it anymore, and maybe I was just dreaming.

Alternatively, is there some way to only execute the other commands (changing state) that follow the play command if the play has completed uninterrupted?

I'm grateful for any hints, and for the effort that has gone into hacking the tiptoi.

Thanks,
Michael