[Tiptoi] Tiptoi with gme files for different languages / countries

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fr Jun 9 14:02:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.06.2017, 23:28 +0200 schrieb Francisco Peralta
Aguaron:
>  I also tried the link suggested by Mike where Joachim suggests to
> edit directly the .gme with a HEX editor and change the language to
> nulls, the string "ITALIA" was strangely starting at offset 5a
> instead of 59 of the French example, but I tought to convert the
> following 6 bytes to nulls instead of ITALIA. But when putting the
> .gme back to the pen and touching the green login symbol the pen
> stalls and needs a battery taken off procedure..

The position can vary, as it simply follows the date. Or something.

Strange why this would not work, though. Are you sure your HEX-editor
di
d not change the file in other unwanted ways?

You could try replacing ITALIA with GERMAN.

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  mail at joachim-breitner.de