[Tiptoi] Tiptoi with gme files for different languages / countries

Francisco Peralta Aguaron 10t8or at gmail.com
Mi Jun 7 23:28:02 CEST 2017

Hello,
 thank you very much Laurent, I tried it and it worked. The only thing is
that The games (dice symbol) do not seem to work anymore and also most of
the cloud symbol and even the stop symbol.
 Could it be I did not fully/correctly deassemble and reassemble it?
 Basically what I did was:

10t8or at tentx MINGW64 /c/10t8or/tttool
$ ./tttool.exe export La\ mia\ prima\ Enciclopedia.gme

10t8or at tentx MINGW64 /c/10t8or/tttool
$ ./tttool.exe binaries La\ mia\ prima\ Enciclopedia.gme

$ ./tttool.exe media La\ mia\ prima\ Enciclopedia.gme
Audio Table entries: 965

Then I removed Language from the YAML (which was equal to null by the way)

 And finally did:

10t8or at tentx MINGW64 /c/10t8or/tttool
$ ./tttool.exe assemble TE/La\ mia\ prima\ Enciclopedia.yaml

 Maybe I did forget some part for the games?

 I also tried the link suggested by Mike where Joachim suggests to edit
directly the .gme with a HEX editor and change the language to nulls, the
string "ITALIA" was strangely starting at offset 5a instead of 59 of the
French example, but I tought to convert the following 6 bytes to nulls
instead of ITALIA. But when putting the .gme back to the pen and touching
the green login symbol the pen stalls and needs a battery taken off
procedure..

Any advice is welcome, but so far I think my sons will be already super
happy tomorrow! :)

Kr,
 Cisco.