[Tiptoi] Tiptoi with gme files for different languages / countries

Francisco Peralta Aguaron 10t8or at gmail.com
Mi Mai 31 23:22:22 CEST 2017

Hallo,
 sorry to disturb, I tried to search on the old emails but I was not able
to understand if it is manageable to have a tiptoi pen to handle books in
different language and how in the end.
 Our sons speak both italian and german and so far I was not able to make
the same tiptoi pen be able to play .gme files for books of different
language.
 For instance I tried on a german tiptoi pen to copy a german .gme and an
italian .gme to the same tiptoi pen but the german book still works but the
italian does not (after login with the turn on green icon on the italian
book the tiptoi seems to freeze and cannot do anything else until I remove
the batteries..).
 So maybe there is some hack I could do by modifying the italian .gme with
tttool maybe? something to watch out or to change?

Thanks in advance,
 Cisco.