[Tiptoi] book for children

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Do Apr 20 18:06:39 CEST 2017

Hi Laurent,

good idea, thanks.

Is there a reason why you don’t simply combine all pages into one PDF?

Also, this should be added to the gallery on http://tttool.entropia.de/
. Do you want to provide me with a suitable image 320×180?

Also, maybe add a README.txt to the dropbox directory with some
explanations, so when people find that directory directly, and not
through the mailing list archive, will know what they see there.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner