[Tiptoi] book for children

Laurent laurent666 at laposte.net
Do Apr 20 17:56:40 CEST 2017

 Hi Everyone,

I discovered the Tiptoi pen recently and I am a big fan.  Thank you
Joachim Breitner for tttool.

While many projects have been made (list available at
http://tttool.entropia.de/ ), there does not seem to be readily
available books that we can download & print.

I have made a first book for children (2-4 years old) in French containing :
- lexicons for common words (animals, fruits, shapes, numbers ...)
- sounds of music instruments
- a matrix of MIDI sounds
- songs for children taken from Youtube (the last ones are in German).

The PDF pages (68 pages, A4 format) and the GME file can be downloaded
from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2i2wnabfflwx7w1/AADHlnIvhJhkvD0GyLCT0A8Ra?dl=0

The book id is 41.
It should be printed with a black & white 600 or 1200 dpi Laser printer.

Your thoughts are very much welcomed.

Laurent