[Tiptoi] NAND flash dump + burntool

Matthias Weber matthiaz.weber at gmx.de
So Mär 5 22:23:35 CET 2017

Hey,

Ulrich Sibiller wrote:
> Well, the config file mostly contains data that comes out of the upd
> file so there are a few things that can be changed there but most of
> them are for different kinds hardware so they simply do not have any
> effect here.

Are you sure that importing the .upd file in BurnTool 5 I could not see
that it changes the config.txt file on its own. It seems to stay
unchanged. Have you?

The config file which came with my burntool program did not even list a
single NAND flash device. Nor did the MCU chip type or any partition
definition change.

> I have tried revisions A4 and B5, but mainly the B5.

Did you get the working again, or are they now broken and laying around? ;)

Can you provide log files of the burning process?

Cheers
Matthias