[Tiptoi] NAND flash dump + burntool

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
So Mär 5 22:01:26 CET 2017

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Matthias Weber <matthiaz.weber at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> long time that I haven't invested time in this project.
>
> Has anyone successfully dumped the NAND flash's physical memory and
> gained further insights?
>
> What about using the burntool? If I am right there are few people who
> have tried to flash the tiptoi pen with the burntool but did not
> succeeed. Which revision of the pen have you guys been using? And more
> important: what did your config.txt file look like. This is essential!

Nice hearing of you after a long break!

Well, the config file mostly contains data that comes out of the upd
file so there are a few things that can be changed there but most of
them are for different kinds hardware so they simply do not have any
effect here.

I have tried revisions A4 and B5, but mainly the B5.

Uli