[Tiptoi] oid code structure

Yim Taka haqmedia at hotmail.com
Do Aug 4 12:57:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am developing some software to help create the codes and overlay ontop of graphics but i am having trouble understanding how the codes are generated.  When i zoom in onto the dots in the file 'oid-table.png' inside the tttool-win32-1.6.1 folder the codes do not match those generated by the oid-decoder.html.  Does anyone have any information on how the codes are generated?  I understand the top row of 4 dots is alignment and the left row is also aligment and the 3x3 grid left is the data, but how is this data converted to an oid value?