[Tiptoi] latest FW without chinese debug mode?

Matthias Wenzel tiptoi at mazzoo.de
Fr Nov 6 20:17:51 CET 2015

All,

first, I am new here and don't even own a tiptoi yet, but christmas
comes close, and Pa needs a new toy ;)

I printed some random OIDs today and went to the local store to test
them (my printer basically). Reading probably worked, as the tiptoi told
me it was only registered with the exposed book...

However I could not enter the debug mode with their demo-pen. Keeping
down any of the buttons (VOL- but also any of the others) while turning
it on did never talk Chinese to me.

Did Ravensburger eliminate that simple&genuine way to RE the code lookup
table in the latest firmware? confirmations?

best, and big thanks to Joachim and others for tttool!

/mazzoo