[Tiptoi] Fwd: Storage Boot Mode found

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
So Feb 8 10:02:13 CET 2015

> This mode should (to be confirmed) allow to write a new firmware by the Anyka Burn Tool.
> It's triggered by connecting GPIO13 for example via a 1 kOhm resistor to ground during start-up. This can be easily done by connecting the pads in the marked area via a 1 kOhm resistor. A direct connection may work too but this > has not been tested yet.
>
> The Storage Boot Mode can be left by restarting the pen.

Great! Do these GPIO pads correspond with the two small holes at the
side of the battery compartment?

Can you read something from the pen when in Storage Boot Mode? Does it
come up with a different usb product id? I have read abaout a tool
called USB Genius (or similar) that can be used to extract all
available information from USB hardware.

Uli