[Tiptoi] Random-Ergebnis Tiptoi

Igor havegot at i.ua
Di Jan 27 20:51:37 CET 2015

> I created a code-pattern made out of 6 OIDs instead of only 1.
> I arranged the codes like this
>
> 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
> 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 1
> 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2
>
> So it's not really a random function, but it is pretty close to one.
>
> And since we don't have found such a function yet,
> I thought, this might be helpful
Well done! I would not think of such a an approach even so once I made an oid pattern by hand with the help of Photoshop and then multiplied it using cut and paste tool. My pen(not a Tiptoi pen) read each time something different... At that time I did not think that it can be used with advantage.

But how did you make such a complex pattern? I'll never know.

By the way I have another pen with the zc3202 processor and a book in addition to it where a random function is realized. Maybe this will be useful for finding out this function for Tiptoi.

Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua
http://mail.i.ua/reg - и получи 1Gb для хранения писем