[Tiptoi] random-like playback

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mo Jan 26 20:03:30 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Montag, den 26.01.2015, 19:54 +0100 schrieb Pronwan Zeke:
> I finally came to the conclusion, that it would make sense for me, do build up a
> button out of 5 OID codes or so instead of just one.

nice hack!

We’d have to try how well it works. It might be that the camera needs
several copies of the same code (and the same code only) in scope, to
use some frequency analysis to average the diversion of the dots from
the main grid, to be more error tolerant.

> What do you think of this? Useful? IF so, it might be an idea to give
> tttool the opportunity to create such a pattern with a command like:
> "random-OID 1000-1005" or something

Possible, if it works out.

Greetings,
Joachim