[Tiptoi] Millionen-Coup

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fr Jan 23 09:53:01 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 23.01.2015, 09:17 +0100 schrieb st_germain:
> for xml (like used in the energy-market ) there can be base64-encoded
> binary included (transported).
> Perhaps this is done in the gme-files from ravensburger?

a few days ago someone reported that he found assembly code in the GME
files, including their position in the header. Unfortunately, I don’t
find the mail straight ahead, might be hidden in another thread. I guess
I should have asked for a issue at
https://github.com/entropia/tip-toi-reveng/issues so that I can still
find the information when I come around to implement it in tttool.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim Breitner