[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
Di Jan 20 21:43:01 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Igor <havegot at i.ua> wrote:
> And what if to try to change the last line only in the "not working file" on "5FRENCH"?
>
> My pen don't want to be relocalized and I can't try. ;)

I think it should be sufficient (and I think I also tried it once) to
remove/change the hidden file .tiptoi.log

But remember: you need the correct language code sheet to
re-initialize the stick. But as you seem to be able to print OIDs with
OIDProducer (something which I am still failing) this should not be a
problem. BTW: Does OIDProducer 8 output identical PDFs to OIDProducer
7.26?

Uli