[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Igor havegot at i.ua
Di Jan 20 12:10:51 CET 2015

Hi Joachim

will you try to narrow it down and figure out which ones are important?
Then we can add support for that to tttool proper.
I will :) but at first I should try to change a localization of the pen itself. There are two update files for downloading(update.upd and update3202.upd). I think they are for two different versions of the pen(3201 and 3202) and the pen chooses by itself which file to use for update.

Thank you for the tttool once more!

Igor

Быстрый хостинг с SSD. Попробуйте, чтоб убедиться!
http://freehost.com.ua/unix/