[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Romain GOUYET romain at gouyet.com
So Jan 18 22:39:41 CET 2015

Hi igor

Hi, Romain!

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> If I remove the French version and I have only the German version, I get the same message as reported : Before you playn you have to putr the audio file in the pen.
>>
>> I looks like the file must match the language of the pen ...
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Just change some bytes in the header of an another language .gme file you are going to use. For example in the file WWW Musik.gme change "40905GERMAN" string with "20605FRENCH" string and then save the file under your French name(Livre >Musique.gme). Should work. It worked for me with "Entdecke den Bauernhof" i.e. I can play French audio with German version of the book.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Igor.

I changed the header as suggested and save with the French name. But still the same message when I click on the round green button at beginning of book : "Load the audio file according to the book on the pen..."
But in this case, the app ID seems not the same between French and German.

I tried with Monsterstarke Musikschule.gme that have no language in header but it didn't works too.

My TipToi firmware is V3-23-2

Romain

Быстрый хостинг с SSD. Попробуйте, чтоб убедиться!
http://freehost.com.ua/unix/