[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
So Jan 18 15:30:15 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.01.2015, 15:13 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> You might be the first french user of tttool. So my guess is that the
> header has a field encoding the language that we do not know about. I’ll
> have a look right away.

I found that
https://github.com/entropia/tip-toi-reveng/blob/master/GME-Format.md
actually talks about language...

If you happen to have the Atlats, can you try the attached file (you
need to extract it first, of course)?

If you do not have the atlas, what’s the product id of the thing you
have?

> That’s is essentially the same thing as the create-debug, so it’s
> expected to behave the same.

Actually, that is not quite true... but in either case tttool does not
write a language header.

The GME-Format.md file says that in this case, the file should always be
accepted, but who knows if that’s true.

Another cause of error: "tttool info" reports the product id as a hex
number, but create-debug wants a decimal number. This might be
confusing... but in that case, going via export and assemble should have
worked.

Greetings,
Joachim

--