[Tiptoi] TipToi maker beginner

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
So Jan 18 15:13:36 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.01.2015, 14:49 +0100 schrieb Romain GOUYET:
> In a first time, I tried the « create-debug » function with the ID of
> the TipToi book I had.
>
> I copy the created file on my TipToi pen and I removed  the original
> one.
>
> But, when I click with the pen on the green start button of the book,
> the only message i had is to put the book audio file on the pen…
>
> I didn’t seems to recognize the debug file.
>
> I’m using a french version of the pen.

You might be the first french user of tttool. So my guess is that the
header has a field encoding the language that we do not know about. I’ll
have a look right away.

What you can try to do: Can you load both the German and the French GME
files of one of your Tiptoi products on your pen and see if it behaves
correctly?

> I tried another thing. I export the yaml and media of the book. I
> changed the song played on startup and I used the « assemble »
> function to create an new gme file.
> >
> I put it on the pen and I have the same standard message as before :
> ‘Please put the audio file of the book on the pen’

That’s is essentially the same thing as the create-debug, so it’s
expected to behave the same.

What book are you experimenting with?

Greetings,
Joachim