[Tiptoi] ein bischen Fund

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
So Jan 11 14:51:54 CET 2015

Hi Igor,

Am Sonntag, den 11.01.2015, 12:45 +0200 schrieb Igor:
> But still I hardly understood all that talk about IDs. I suppose that
> there is some kind of "mixed IDs" or am I completely wrong about this?

when you haven an OID-pattern, there are two codes related to it:

 1. The code that you get when you look at where the pixels are. This is
the code shown at
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/entropia/tip-toi-reveng/blob/master/oid-decoder.html
We sometimes call this the "raw code". This is also the number that the
"tttool oid-code" command expects.

 2. The code that the pen detects when looking at the pattern, i.e. the
number read out by the nice Chinese lady. We sometimes call this the
"oid code". This is also the number that the tttool expects in the
scripts of a .yaml file.

The mapping between these two codes is not known yet, but it would be
nice if it were.

Greetings,
Joachim

--