[Tiptoi] ein bischen Fund

Igor havegot at i.ua
So Jan 11 11:45:17 CET 2015

no need to be sorry, you are very welcome to keep posting in English
(but I hope you don’t mind if some of the other mailing list threads are
in German).
Of course I don't mind. Thank you! :)
But still I hardly understood all that talk about IDs. I suppose that there is some kind of "mixed IDs" or am I completely wrong about this?

Also there is some convenient menu option "Output ID" in the oidproducer program that adds human readable ID numbers to the oid layer. There is an example in the attachment.

Have a nice day

Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua
http://mail.i.ua/reg - и получи 1Gb для хранения писем