[Tiptoi] ein bischen Fund

Igor havegot at i.ua
Sa Jan 10 22:48:32 CET 2015

This device contains a video processor that is able to decode H.265. I
am pretty sure that the tiptoi does not have such a thing.
So do I. It's amazing that nobody disassembled the thing yet. ;)
Some days ago I seized a 512Mb version of Tiptoi and of course it is sick with the speaker disease. Why not to look inside...

By the way oidproducer prints exactly the same ID numbers for Tiptoi which the chinese voice speaks in the debug mode.Thus there is complete agreement between them concerning what number corresponds what ID. For Tiptoi one should choose "Sonix 1.5G" option. And it is only 16383 IDs available for printing. On the other hand "Sonix 2G" option enables 65535 IDs and my pen(something like Ting clone) reads them perfectly.

Es tut mir wirklich Leid dass ich im Englisch schreibe aber ich sehr schlecht verstehe Deutch.

Alles Gute

Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua
http://mail.i.ua/reg - и получи 1Gb для хранения писем