[Tiptoi] Fund

st_germain st_germain at web.de
Sa Jan 10 15:45:10 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

some posts later and reading nice tipps and advices from here,
i have some questions about reading and generating the TipToi-ID's for
printing
(this is not working by me yet)...

  I use the game: "Mission im Lesedschungel.gme"
So my questions, what decimal values must I give to get correct TipToi-ID?
Please see my on question:
http://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/214479#3915499

Welche Nummer muss ich beim Erstellen er OID's im tttool eingeben,
      dass der Stift diese erkennt (habe 'Mission im Lesedschungel,
      Product-Id=27, Scripts for OIDs from 5679 to 12838;
      6841/7160 are disabled.)?

Perhaps, can anyone give me a hint to do so, than I can try to mape
print tests
with my game and printers (all on my work are laser printer) ...

I tryed to understand the code generator: oid-decoder.html

I see some information over the hardwere here:
http://www.anyka.com/mcu/ and here
http://www.anyka.com/en/productInfo.aspx?id=106

Kind regards, and thanks a lot for your answers/hints/advice
st_germain