Listing samples which are not matched by any tags?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Sep 14 23:12:41 CEST 2014

Hi Gwern,

Am Sonntag, den 14.09.2014, 17:06 -0400 schrieb Gwern Branwen:
> Any thoughts on this? The guide was helpful to at least one new arbtt
> user I gave a link to.

I’m terribly sorry for not replying to your mails in time, and the three
unread mails in the arbtt folder keep reminding me of that, but other
things keep (including travel to DebConf and ICFP, and the work that had
to wait for that) having a higher priority.

I’ll set my mind to working through them this week.

Thanks for your patience,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner