tagging inactive intervals

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Jan 1 15:33:54 CET 2014

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 01.01.2014, 02:31 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Dienstag, den 31.12.2013, 19:23 +0000 schrieb Oren Gampel:
> > That's my problem. I usually use separate desktops for separate tasks so
> > the other task's windows stay open.
> > The coming solution to the famous Issue #1 (https://bitbucket.org/nomeata/
> > arbtt/issue/1) would actually solve all my troubles. :)
>
> so you use a browser window on the workspace corresponding to your task?
>
> Great, I don’t think Issue #1 will cause any problems, so expect me to
> implement it soon.

done! You can use "$desktop" in categorize.cfg. Can you check that it
works for you as requested?

This changes the on-disk-format of capture.log. It is possible to run
the old and new arbtt-capture alternating (i.e. it is safe to kill the
stable version and run the repository version for a while, but returning
to the other later), but then only the repo version of arbtt-stats can
read the data.

Or work with flags to use a test file, instead of ~/.arbtt/capture.log.

Or simply switch to darcs alltogether, and tell me about all the bugs
you find :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--