several feature suggestion

Waldir Pimenta waldir at email.com
Tue Dec 31 15:35:57 CET 2013

If this helps, this is what I had to do in Ubuntu to get it to work:

To install from the ubuntu repositories:

   1.

   sudo apt-get install arbtt

To install from hackage (usually has a more recent version):

   1.

   sudo apt-get install cabal-install libpcre3-dev libxrandr-dev
   2.

   cabal update
   3. cabal install arbtt

To build from source code (latest release):

   1.

   Download from http://www.joachim-breitner.de/archive/arbtt/ and unpack
   2.

   cd arbtt/
   3.

   sudo cabal install --global X11 bytestring-progress parsec pcre-light
   strict terminal-progress-bar transformers utf8-string aeson
   4.

   runhaskell Setup.hs configure
   5.

   runhaskell Setup.hs build
   6. sudo runhaskell Setup.hs install

To build from the bleeding edge (darcs repo) - this most likely requires
the same dependencies from the paragraph above:

   1.

   sudo apt-get install darcs
   2.

   darcs get http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt
   3.

   cd arbtt
   4.

   runhaskell Setup.hs configure
   5.

   runhaskell Setup.hs build
   6. sudo runhaskell Setup.hs install

If arbtt eventually gets a wiki, maybe this should be there, along with
installation instructions for other distros/systems.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de