Arbtt has an issue tracker now

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Dec 31 12:35:12 CET 2013

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 31.12.2013, 10:58 +0000 schrieb Oren Gampel:
> One request is to change or allow choosing time (duration) formats:
>
> Consider the Duration and Time columns:
>
> Intervals for category C1 (Day 2013-12-29)
> ___Tag_|______________From_|_____________Until_|_Duration_
> C1     | 12/29/13 08:07:01 | 12/29/13 08:07:01 |      15s
>

> and
>
> Total time per tag (Day 2013-12-31)
> ===================================
> _____________________Tag_|______Time_|_Percentage_
>                year:2013 |  1h59m45s |     100.00
>
> The "readable" format is great, but I would like to be able to use pure
> seconds.
>
> I believe the default for CSV/TSV formats should be seconds as well.

not sure. Options add complexity (which I try to avoid). For humans, the
format is fine, and any programmatic use can probably parse the string.

It is similar with dates: These are also provided in a human readable
format (and not epoch seconds) even in protocols meant for programmatic
consumption, like HTTP headers.

So this requests falls in the category “I disagree, but not so much that
I would not change my mind if multiple users they want it” :-).

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner