Arbtt has an issue tracker now

Oren Gampel oren at orengampel.com
Tue Dec 31 11:58:39 CET 2013

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 23:15:13 +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at https://bitbucket.org/nomeata/arbtt/issues you can see open issues of
> various kinds. If you miss something, feel free to add it.
>
> With feature requests, I suggest to first raise them here. Often, the
> solution that you have in mind for your use-case is not the one that I
> like, the the best solution is likely neither of these two, but one that
> emerges from a nice chat on the mailing list. Once it is roughly clear
> what we actually want implemented then it's time to put it in the
> tracker.
>
> Why BitBucket, and not GitHub? Becuase we need diversity, even and
> especially in the cloud! But do not worry, you can use your GitHub
> account there.
>
> Greetings,
> Joachim

Cool!

One request is to change or allow choosing time (duration) formats:

Consider the Duration and Time columns:

Intervals for category C1 (Day 2013-12-29)
___Tag_|______________From_|_____________Until_|_Duration_
C1     | 12/29/13 08:07:01 | 12/29/13 08:07:01 |      15s

and

Total time per tag (Day 2013-12-31)
               year:2013 |  1h59m45s |     100.00

The "readable" format is great, but I would like to be able to use pure
seconds.

I believe the default for CSV/TSV formats should be seconds as well.

Oren