several feature suggestion

Oren Gampel oren at orengampel.com
Tue Dec 31 11:02:50 CET 2013

Hey,

I'm trying to build the new version. I have ZERO Haskell experience (or
true familiarity with pure functional languages), but I guess that's the
best way to at least test the recent changes.

I I get :
$ runhaskell Setup.hs configure
Configuring arbtt-0.7.1...
Setup.hs: At least the following dependencies are missing:
X11 >1.4.4,
aeson ==0.6.*,
bytestring-progress -any,
parsec ==3.*,
pcre-light -any,
strict -any,
terminal-progress-bar -any,
transformers -any,
utf8-string -any

and I really have no idea what's missing. I tried:
$ X -version

X.Org X Server 1.14.3
Release Date: 2013-09-12
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0

Can you help me through this? I thought I'll ask you first...

Oren