Introducing arbtt user Adam

Adam Newdow adam at megabotix.com
Mon Sep 23 21:05:40 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I'm really liking this so far.  I'm switching from a Windows 7
environment, and I was using Chrometa.  It's nice, but no Ubuntu port
yet.  Honestly Arbtt does the most important part of the job. I'm really
excited that this little guy might enable me to remain in the Saucy
environment for work.  I've just gotta spend a little time with it, and
I'm also a linux-noob, so this stuff is a little overwhelming at times.

I am a web-designer, and a graphic artist, but I have aspirations to get
into a little more coding.  Stay tuned for more hot air!

Regards,
Adam